Gulf Carpentaria Pharmacy Services
Phone: 07 4745 9955 Fax: 07 4745 9718
65 Yappar Street
P O Box 177
KARUMBA Q 4891
Karumba Pharmacy, located in the heart of the Gulf of Carpentaria, prides its self on delivering professional quality healthcare you've come to expect from your local community pharmacy.
Karumba Pharmacy is a member of The Guild and the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
We offer a huge selection of products and reliable health advice.
Pharmacist and Owner, Cathy with the assistance of Mikaela, Chris & Sara provide friendly service and are here to help with all your health, wellness and beauty needs.
We welcome you to Karumba!
Delivery to Normanton Monday and Thursday - call us for more information
Here at Karumba Pharmacy we offer a number of professional services:
- Pharmacist on duty
- Prescriptions while you while
- NDSS Diabetes Australia
- Medication advice
- Blood pressure monitoring
- NDSS and diabetes advice
- Return of unwanted medicines
- Dose Administration Aids (DAAs)
- Meds Checks
- Home medication reviews (HMRs) and Residential medication management reviews (RMMRs)
- Health food (including a range of Paleo and Gluten Free options)
- Sunscreen, Hats, Sunglasses "Slip, Slop, Slap, Slide"
- Insect repellants
- Baby needs
- Fine fragrances
- Plant nursery
- Fresh herb & vegetable punnets
- Flowering Plants
- Fruit trees
- Sugar Cane Mulch